Cancellation of dental appointment by the Patient.
In the event that the Patient cannot come to dental appointment at the booked time, Patient is obliged to inform the Läänemere Dental Clinic at least 24 hours before the start of the booked appointment.
Dental appointment can be cancelled or changed as follows:
- By phone (+372) 660 04 60 during the opening hours of the Läänemere Dental Clinic
- At the reception desks of Läänemere Dental Clinic during opening hours:
- Linnamäe tee 3, 4th floor, Lasnamäe, Tallinn
- Keskuse 16, Mustamäe, Tallinn
- By writing an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using the reference in the online booking confirmation letter:
- To cancel an appointment in the online booking system, the Patient identifies himself with an ID card, Mobile ID or Smart ID. If desired, it is possible to make a new reservation on the clinic's website www.lhk.ee using the online booking system.
Starting from the second time, if the Patient cancels the appointment less than 24 hours before the appointment time or fails to come to the appointment (unannounced no-show), the Läänemere Dental Clinic has the right to present the Patient with an invoice to cover the costs of being ready to provide health care services according to the price list valid in the clinic.
The costs related to being ready to provide health care services include, for example:
- Costs for disposable materials and accessories prepared for the appointment
- Costs for sterilization of reusable instruments prepared for the appointment
- Costs for waste management of materials prepared for the appointment
- Employee salary costs
- Clinic household expenses
Fee to cover the costs of being ready to provide healthcare services (for unannounced no-show) – 35 €
Board of Läänemere Dental Clinic